Raisins are dried grapes. This drying process concentrates both the nutrients
- Raisins are a nutrient-dense food that’s minimally processed, with no added ingredients or preservatives. But they’re also high in sugar and calories, so they should only be eaten in moderation.
- They contain: Calories, Protein, Carbohydrates, Fiber, and Sand sugar.
- Raisins are a good source of Iron, Potassium, Copper, Vitamin B6, and Manganese.
- Raisins also contain boron. This mineral helps maintain good bone and joint health, can improve wound healing, and may improve cognitive performance.
- Raisin's amazing health benefits include treating anemia, preventing cancer, promoting proper digestion, combating hair loss, treating skin diseases, treating joint pains, regulating body pH level, relieving fever, supporting eye health, boosting energy level, supporting dental health, and curing insomnia.
- Like many dried fruits, they are used for getting a quick energy boost. Raisins are high in calories. Every 100-gram serving offers 249 calories.
- They offer incredible benefits to maintaining good health and supporting our immunity.
- The rich fiber content helps keep us full for a longer time. It is a great snack if you want to avoid unhealthy food choices.
- They are also beneficial for weight watchers who want to include natural sugars into their daily diet without increasing their cholesterol levels.
You can find Raisins alongside many other dry foods and spices at Athey Nallatha, which is a brand of indigenous spices from Kerala. The brand has started to provide quality Masalas to the people of Kerala.